My playist


Music

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Blessing in Disguise :D

Tell me early if u hate me, u moron. You're such a hippocrate.
You are just so stupid.. i have no idea what are you up to...maybe breaking up with me? it's fine. I dun mind, i'm nt wrong in the first place. Believing you is the worst thing i ever do. You're not as good as i thought. You're as bad as an evil as i believe. Sorry to say this, because you reali put me off. Saying that you're sorry its just so fake. Please don't think that i'm stupid, there's a website called google translator that can translate any message with different language to the language i want.Go ahead and break up with me.. i'll maybe b sad for a few days... but not for long. Less than a week, because you are such an idiot. Maybe u're mad cause i said u got to 'tum' me back so that i'll kiss you? I didn't do that to you except 'merajuk-ing' because there is no girl who wants to 'tum' her boyfriend back. Do you heard of girl making her bf angry when he's wrong? NO. Males is to makes their girl happy... this is what called 'GENTLEMAN'... I didn't know you're so sacarstic.
Stupid me...
Making me a fool to believe in you.
You know what? the birthday present i made is just a big waste. I'm sorry to tel u that i'm soon gonna tear it away.. i might as you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment