My playist


Music

Thursday, 9 June 2011

freezing here.-.-

ah...i'm bored and i'm cold.
hope you're now here with me. My dream doesn't realy come true. It use to be opposite than i expected.
i doean't have much to say here...just some crappy stuff that i've not mention in the previous post.
I'm going back home at 1.30. That should be 1 and a half hour more. Zzzz~
I'm gonna be a boring worm sitting infront of the computer with my recently new friends. ' BLOGGER and FACEBOOK' and sometimes youtube. I use to sleep at home. this is why i'm getting fatter and fatter. And some cause of pimples. hehes.
what shall i say now? I'm blank.
printing some crappy music sheets? yea..i guess i should do that because there's nothing more stuff i might do.
my yiruma music sheets. YEAH.
error. can't be printed. damn! u gonna kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment